Wouldn’t it be amazing if I was confident inside and out?
Think about your hopes, dreams and aspirations. Now ask yourself – what’s holding you back? The answer to this question, more often than not, is simple: confidence.
Lots of people suffer from ‘imposter syndrome’ in the workplace, fearing that they will get ‘found out’ for not having the necessary skills or experience.
But you have every right to be confident. You likely have unique talents, experience and achievements that you should give yourself credit for.
This course is designed to help you understand what it means to be confident, and practice the skills that will help you develop confidence in yourself, and ensure others have confidence in you.
It will teach you to identify your own ‘confidence limiters’, learn how to overcome them, and develop a resilient style that is authentic to you.
- Understanding confidence: what is confidence and why everyone needs it
- Skills and behaviours: confidence is not just a personality trait. Learn techniques that will help you become more confident
- Overcoming the barriers: what gets in the way of being confident and how can you avoid those moments of self doubt
- Bouncing back: how to ensure when things go wrong, your confidence gets you through it
- Action: practical steps you can take to start being more confident tomorrow
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to boost their confidence at work, regardless of experience, gender, role or seniority.
What is the format?
Expect some theory, practical exercises and the opportunity to practice during the session. We like to encourage both thinking and action, so you can be fully prepared to do things differently when you leave the course. Expect a relaxed, friendly atmosphere – we like our attendees to feel comfortable.
How many people will be on the course?
Good things come in small packages! We keep our courses small to make sure you can get the most out of the day.